What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out forms, win a prize, make a purchase, and comment on an image. We follow your activity on our website through Google analytics.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address. Additional information will be requested if you would like to become a “Member” and upload images to our website. You may, however, visit our site anonymously and view the leader square and other content pages. You will be able to vote a few times before being asked to register as a member.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable non-public information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. If you provide a link to your personal website in the Me/Settings this information will be displayed on your public profile page. This link can be turned on or off as you deem appropriate to helping your own business. Also you have the ability to determine what information goes to your social networks and what E-mails you do or do not want to receive.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. This includes third party ads from Google Adsense.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
The VotoArt Team